It’s been a while! Since I last posted, here’s what’s been going on:
- I found out I’m pregnant! I’m due with a little boy in mid-June (perfect school timing, right?). I actually found out a couple of weeks before I went to Ohio for AASL – which should explain why I slept through all of the evening social activities and ordered the same meal for dinner three nights in a row. If you missed my AASL recap video, you can watch that here.
- Winter break happened. Those two glorious weeks were full of family, food, and no work. Just the way it should be.
- I came down with what can only be described as THE PLAGUE. It was horrible, it lasted forever, and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I’m better now.
- I ordered a bunch of the books from the 2015 Nerdies (thanks, Nerdy Book Club!) for our library. This blog is a great resource if you’re looking for a little inspiration in building your collection! I’m really looking forward to reading the books he lists in this post: Ten 2016 Books That I Think Are Pretty Great
- Finally, at long last, I started filming Book of the Week again! You can check out the two most recent videos below:
I’m excited to be back in the swing of writing and recording for the new year. I’m hoping to continue to develop this blog into both a personal project and a professional sounding board – and I’m always open to suggestions!
Thanks for reading!